Regular price $ 115.00 Sale price $ 100.00
This wallet is made for artists, list makers, deep thinkers and anyone else who wishes they could carry a small notebook to jot down those important thoughts or draw anytime anywhere. Featuring a quick draw pocket, a card pocket, and a larger pocket for cards or some cash.
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing check out our heritage tab.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 1 card pockets, 1 card/cash pocket, 1 quick draw slot
- Premium chromexcel leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Small notebook included
- Open Dimensions 4.5" x 6.25"
- Closed Dimensions 4.5" x 3"
- Made in the USA